If you are looking for more eggless baking recipes then do check Vegan Banana Cake, Wheat Tutti Frutti Cake, Eggless Date Cake, Eggless Vanilla Sponge Cake, Eggless Vanilla Cake with frosting, Strawberry Custard Cake and Eggless Mango Cake .
Eggless Cardamom Cupcakes / Vegan Cardamom Cupcake Recipe
Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook time: 20 mins | Makes: 10 cupcakes
Author: Hari Chandana P
Recipe type: Dessert
- 3/4 cup + 2 tbsp All purpose flour
- 2 tbsp Corn Flour
- 1/2 cup + 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1/2 cup + 1 tbsp Water
- 3 tbsp Oil
- 1 tsp Cardamom Powder
- 3/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 1/2 tsp Lemon Juice
- A pinch of salt
- Line a cupcake pan / 10 muffin cups with paper liners and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree C.
- Combine the all purpose flour, corn flour, baking soda and salt and sieve this together to ensure even mixing. Keep it aside.
- Combine the sugar, oil, water, lemon juice and cardamom powder in a mixing bowl.
- Beat until the sugar dissolves.
- Add the sifted flour in 2 batches and gently fold the mixture until the batter shows no trace of flour.
- Fill each muffin cup about 3/4 full with batter.
- Immediately place them in the preheated oven.
- Bake at 180 degree C for 17 – 20 minutes or till a toothpick inserted into the middle of the cupcake and comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and place them on a wire rack to cool.
|Cardamom Cupcake with Vanilla Buttercream Frosting|
- Once the cupcakes have completely cooled, frost with icing as desired.
You might also like to check these eggless cookie recipes: