Tomato Poha Recipe
Prep Time: 5 mins|Cook time: 10 mins| Serves: 4
Author:Hari Chandana P
Recipe type: breakfast, snack
- 3.5 cups Thick Poha / Flattened Rice
- 4 Tomatoes
- 1 Large Onion
- 2 Green Chillies, finely chopped
- 1 tsp Mustard Seeds
- 1 tsp Urad Dal
- 1 tsp Chana Dal
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- Few Curry Leaves
- 2 – 3 tbsp Oil
- Salt to taste
- Wash the poha with plenty of water. Drain and set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and add the mustard seeds, urad dal and chana dal and let them splutter.
- Add the finely chopped green chillies and curry leaves. Then add the sliced onions and fry until they are transparent.
- Add the turmeric powder, salt and chopped tomatoes to it and cook until they are mushy.
- Now add the drained poha to the tomato mixture and mix until well combined.
- Turn off the heat and serve hot.
You might also like to check these recipes: