Paneer Capsicum Stir Fry Recipe
- 1 cup Paneer, cubed
- 1 cup Capsicum, chopped
- 1 Tomato
- 1 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1/2 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1/4 tsp Cumin Powder
- 1/2 tsp Garam Masala
- 1/4 tsp Kasoori Methi
- A pinch of turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
- Red Chilli Powder as needed
- 1 tbsp Oil
- Coriander leaves
- Soak the paneer in hot water and set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add the ginger garlic paste and fry for a few seconds.
- Add the chopped capsicum and fry for a minute.
- Add the coriander powder, garam masala, cumin powder and turmeric powder and mix. Cook until they turn slightly soft.
- Add the tomato and let it cook completely.
- Drain the paneer cubes and add to the curry. Add the salt and kasoori methi and combine well. Cook for a couple of minutes.
- Add the coriander leaves and turn off the flame.
- Serve hot with roti.
You might also like to check these recipes: