Here’s a full list of Diwali Recipes
Oven Roasted Cashews Recipe
Prep Time: 5 mins|Cook time: 15 mins| Makes: 2.5 cups
Author:Hari Chandana P
Recipe type: Sweet
- 2.5 cups Raw Cashews
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1/2 tsp Red Chilli Powder or as needed
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 tsp Amchoor / Dried Mango Powder (optional)
- Salt to taste
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree C.
- Line a baking tray with aluminum foil and set aside.
- Mix together all the ingredients in a mixing bowl and set aside.
- Spread the cashews in a single layer on a lined baking tray and bake for 5 -7 minutes.
- Remove from oven and turn them to roast evenly.
- Bake them again for 6 – 8 minutes or until they are golden brown color.
- Let them cool completely and store in an airtight container.
You might also like to check these recipes: