Here’s a full list of Sankranti Recipes
Til Mawa Laddu / Khoya Sesame Seeds Ladoo
Hari Chandana PIndianDessert
Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook time: 10 mins | Makes: 11 – 12 Laddoos
- 1 cup Khoya, crumbled
- 3/4 cup White Sesame Seeds
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp Sugar
- 2 Cardamom Pods
- Dry roast the sesame seeds on low flame until light golden color.
- Remove from the flame and let them cool completely.
- Grind the sugar and cardamom seeds into a fine powder and set aside.
- Grind the roasted sesame seeds into a coarse powder and keep it aside.
- Roast the khoya on a low flame for 5 – 6 minutes. Turn off the flame.
- When the mixture is warm, add the powdered sugar and ground sesame seeds to it.
- Mix everything well.
- Take a small portion of the mixture and roll into a round shape ball.
- Store them in an airtight container.
You might also like to check these recipes: