- Pumpkin Puree : 3/4 cup
- milk : 1 cup
- Sugar : 1/4 cup
- Cardamom Powder : 1/2 tsp
- Ghee : 2 tsp
and chop the pumpkin into cubes. Add enough water to cove the pumpkin
pieces and pressure cook it for 1 whistle.
- Remove from the cooker, drain
and cool the pumpkin pieces.
- Remove the skin of cooked pumpkin and
grind into a smooth puree.
- Bring the milk to a boil in a heavy bottomed
vessel and add the pumpkin puree and combine well.
- Cook on a medium
flame for 10 minutes. Now add the cardamom powder and sugar and mix
- Continue to cook on a low flame for another 2 minutes until the
- Then add the ghee almonds and turn off the flame. Serve
as a dessert.