If you are looking for more Ganesh Chaturthi recipes then do check Modak, Rava Modak, Undrallu, Kudumulu, Pala Undrallu, Wheat Rava Undrallu, Suji Kakara Pitha, Bellam Thalikalu, Paal Kozhukattai and Sooji Ki Kheer.
Here is a full list of Ganesh Chaturthi Prasadam Recipes
Rice Flour : 1 cup
Peanuts : 1/2 cup
Grated fresh coconut : 1/2 cup
Powdered Jaggery : 1/2 cup
Cardamom Powder: 1/2 tsp
Ghee : 1 – 2 tsp
A big pinch of salt
bottomed pan on a medium heat, slowly roast the peanuts to golden brown
color. Cool and rub the skins off.
2. Grind the roasted peanuts into a
little coarse powder and set aside.
the coconut and jaggery in a heavy bottomed pan and allow the jaggery to
4. Now add the peanut powder and mix very well. Cook on a medium
flame for 3 – 5 minutes. When it thickens,
add the cardamom powder and mix well. Allow it to cool and roll into a
round shape balls.
5. Combine the rice flour and salt in a wide bowl. Add
boiling water little by little to the flour, mix very well with a
spatula and make a soft dough.
6. Allow it cool for 3 – 5 minutes then knead it well. The dough
should be soft and smooth.
7. Grease your hands with ghee.Take a ball of the rice flour dough and flatten it as thin as possible.
the coconut ball in the middle and cover it from all sides
towards the middle and shape into a round ball.
9.Place them in a greased
idly plates and steam them for 10 – 15 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
You might also like to check these recipes: