If you are looking for more Diwali sweet recipes then do check Microwave Besan Laddu, Baked Namakpare, Chocolate Burfi, Rasgulla, Khoya Besan Laddu, 7 cup burfi, Shahi tukra, Boondi Laddu, Vermicelli Burfi and Badusha.
And here’s a entire list of Diwali Sweets and Snacks Recipes
Easy 10 Minutes Microwave Palkova Recipe
- 1 Can (400gms) Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 tbsp Fresh Curd
- 1 tsp Ghee
- Nuts for garnish
- Take a big and deep microwave safe bowl and grease with ghee.
- Pour the condensed milk into the greased bowl.
- Add the fresh yogurt and combine well.
- Keep it in microwave high (mine is 800W) for 7 – 8 minutes, stirring after every minute.
- Take it out when you get above consistency. (see the image)
- Don’t worry about the consistency it will thicken some more as it cools.
- Cooking times will vary with power of your microwave.
- Garnish the palakova with nuts and serve.
You might also love to check these recipes: