Mango Mastani Recipe
Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook time: 0 mins | Serves: 3 – 4
Author:Hari Chandana P
Recipe type: Beverage, Dessert
- 2 cups Mango pieces
- 1 cup chilled Milk
- 1 tbsp chopped Almonds
- 1 tbsp chopped Pistachios
- 3 – 4 scoops Vanilla Ice Cream or any ice cream
- 3 – 4 glazed cherries
- 1 – 2 tbsp Sugar or as required
- Ice Cubes (optional)
- Combine the chopped mango and sugar in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Add milk and ice cubes and blend until well combined.
- Pour this thick milkshake into the serving glasses and top with a scoop of ice cream.
- Now top with chopped almonds, pistachios, cherries and mango pieces.
- Serve immediately.
You might also like to check these recipes: