If you are looking for more beverage recipes then do check Iced Lemon Sabja Tea, Iced Tea, Ginger Tea, Watermelon Rooh Afza Juice, Shikanji, Mango Kesar Lassi, Papaya Milkshake and Sweet Lassi.
Indian Lemon Tea Recipe
Prep Time: 0 mins | Cook time: 5 mins | Serves: 3 – 4
Author:Hari Chandana P
Recipe type: Beverage
- 2 cups Water
- 1 tbsp Tea Powder
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp Sugar or as needed
- In a saucepan, bring water to a boil.
- Add the tea powder and let it simmer for a minute.
- Turn off the flame and add the sugar and lemon juice to it and mix it well until the sugar dissolves completely.
- Strain the tea through the strainer into a bowl.
- Pour the tea into cups and serve hot.
You might also like to check these recipes: