If you are looking for more Christmas Recipes then do check Chegodilu, Banana Chips, Savory Diamond Cuts, Snowball Cookies, Baked Namakpara, Eggless Banana Cake, Eggless Sponge Cake, Coconut Ladoo and Gulab Jamun.
Christmas Special Kul Kul Recipe
- 1 and 1/2 cups All purpose flour / Maida
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup Unsalted Butter
- 1/2 cup Powdered Sugar
- 2 tsp Vanilla Essence
- A pinch of Salt
- Oil for deep frying
- Melt the butter in a saucepan and turn off the flame. Add the sugar to the melted butter and let it cool.
- In a mixing bowl, add the flour, salt, vanilla and melted butter mixture and combine well.
- Make a dough by adding water little by little.
- Let the dough rest for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Add little more flour if the dough is sticky.
- Divide the dough into small balls.
- Place the dough ball on the backside of the fork and flatten the dough ball. Roll it to make a shell shape.
- Heat oil in a pan for deep frying. Do not let the oil become too hot.
- Deep fry them on medium low until golden brown color. Drain them on paper towels.
- While they are still warm, roll them in powdered sugar.
- Let them cool completely and store in an airtight container.
You might also like to check these recipes: