If you are looking for more Beverage Recipes then do check Punjabi sweet lassi, Namkeen kheera lassi, Mango milkshake, Dry fruits milkshake, Banana Rose Milkshake, Ginger tea and Watermelon mint juice.
Saffron Lassi – How to make Kesar Sweet Lassi Recipe Hari ChandanaNorth Indian, PunjabiBeverages
Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook time: 0 mins | Serves: 2
- 2 cups Fresh Yogurt
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1/2 cup Cold Milk
- 1 tbsp Hot Milk
- 1/4 tsp Cardamom Powder
- 8 – 10 Saffron Strands
- Almonds and Pistachios for garnish
- Ice Cubes
- Soak the saffron in a tablespoon of hot milk for sometime and crush it well.
- Take the yogurt, saffron milk, sugar, cardamom powder and milk in a blender.
- Blend it until smooth and frothy.
- If you want a slightly thin consistency, add little more milk to the lassi while blending
- Pour the lassi into glasses and add the crushed ice cubes to it.
- Garnish with nuts and saffron.
- You can also chill the lassi in the refrigerate.
- Serve chilled.
You might also like to check these recipes: