|Homemade Ada for Ada Pramadhan|
1. Soak the rice for about one hour in sufficient water.
2. Drain the
water completely and grind until smooth and thick paste by adding water
little by little.
3. Spread the rice batter as a thin layer on the banana
leaf. Roll the leaf and fasten with a string.
4. Steam cook the roll for 10
– 15 minutes over high flame.
5. Switch off the heat and let it cool
6. Then cut into small pieces.
7. If you want to keep the ada for
longer, let them dry in hot sunlight and store in a airtight container.