Green Chutney Pulao Recipe
Prep Time: 15 mins|Cook time: 20 mins| Serves: 2 – 3
Author:Hari Chandana P
Cuisine: North Indian
Recipe type: Main
- 1 cup Basmati Rice
- 1/2 cup Mint Coriander Chutney
- 1/2 cup Green Peas
- 1 Cup Onion, Sliced
- 1/2 cup Potato, chopped
- 1/2 cup Tomato, chopped
- 1 1/4 cups Water
- 2 Cardamom
- 2 Cloves
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder
- Red Chilli Powder as needed
- Salt to taste
- 3 tbsp Oil
- Soak the rice in water for 30 minutes. Drain water and set aside.
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker and add the cumin seeds, bay leaf, cloves, cinnamon and cardamom.
- When they are brown, add the sliced onions and fry until transparent.
- Then add the coriander mint chutney and fry for few minutes.
- Add vegetables, turmeric, red chilli powder and salt and combine well.
- Now add the soaked rice and fry for a minute.
- Add water and pressure cook for 3 – 4 whistles.
- Serve hot with raita.
You might also like to check these recipes:
- Methi Millet Pulao, Pudina Rice, Raw Tamarind Rice
- Millet Lemon Rice, Green Tea, Ginger Tea
- Snowball Cookies, Eggless Banana Cake, Sorakaya Perugu Pachadi