Fine Biscuits Recipe
Prep Time: 10 mins|Cook time: 15 mins| Makes: 12 – 14 biscuits
Author:Hari Chandana P
Recipe type: Sweet, snack
- 1 Pastry Sheet
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- All Purpose Flour for Dusting
- Remove the pastry sheet from the refrigerator and thaw at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree C.
- Sprinkle the flour over the work surface and roll the pasty sheet into a log.
- Trim the edges and cut the log into 1 inch thick pieces.
- Roll out the each piece into a little thick oval shape.
- Dip one side of the rolled dough into the sugar and gently press it down to coat with sugar.
- Place them on a baking tray and sprinkle a little sugar on top.
- Bake them in a preheated oven for 15 – 20 minutes or until the edges are golden brown color.
- Let them cool and store in an airtight container.