Mokkajonna Thotakura Pakoda / Sweet Corn & Amaranth Leaves Pakora Recipe
Preparation & Cooking Time : 15 mins
Serves: 3 – 4 persons
Sweet Corn Kernels: 1.5 cups
Chopped Amaranth Leaves: 1 cup, tightly packed
Onion : 1
Green Chillies: 5
Besan / Chickpea Flour: 1 – 2 tbsp
Rice Flour: 1 tbsp
Salt to taste
Oil for deep frying
1. Grind the sweet corn and green chillies into paste.
the chopped onion, chickpea flour, rice flour, chopped amaranth and salt
to the corn mixture and mix well.
3. Heat oil in a pan for deep frying.
4. Take a small portion of this corn
mixture and drop into the hot oil.
5. Deep fry until golden brown. Remove
from the oil.
6. Serve on a cloudy day with a hot cup of coffee or tea.
You might also like to check these pakora recipes: