If you are looking for more street food recipes then do check Masala Pav, Paneer Pav Bhaji, Sweet Lassi, Mirchi Bajji, Saffron Lassi, Bhutte Ka Kees, Methi Na Gota, Delhi aloo chaat and Butter cup corn.
Mumbai Vegetable Sandwich Recipe
Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook time: 0 mins | Serves: 2 – 3
Author: Hari Chandana P
Recipe type: breakfast, snack
- 8 Bread Slices
- 1 Beetroot, boiled, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 large sized Tomato, thinly sliced
- 1 large sized Onion, thinly sliced
- 1 large sized potato, boiled, peeled and sliced into rounds
- 1 small Cucumber, thinly sliced
- 3 tbsp Mint Coriander Chutney
- 4 tbsp Butter or as needed
- 2 tsp or more Sandwich Masala / Chat Masala
- Trim the edges of the each bread slice. Apply some butter to it. Then spread a teaspoon of coriander mint chutney over the butter layer.
- Arrange a few potato slices and sprinkle a little sandwich masala over it.
- Place 2 cucumber slices and 2 tomato slices and sprinkle a little sandwich masala over it.
- Then place 2 onion slices and 2 beetroot slices and sprinkle 1/4 tsp of sandwich masala / chat masala over it.
- Cover it with other bread slice and press it lightly.
- Cut into pieces and serve immediately with mint cilantro chutney or tomato ketchup.
You might also like to check these recipes: