Pomegranates Oats Smoothie Recipe
Prep Time: 15 mins|Cook time: 0 mins| Makes: 1 – 2
Author:Hari Chandana P
Recipe type: Beverge
- 1 cup Pomegranate Seeds
- 1/4 cup Instant Oats
- 1/4 cup Chilled Milk
- 6 tbsp Yogurt
- 2 tsp Honey or Sugar (adjust as per your taste)
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon Powder (optional)
- Wash and peel the pomegranate and collect the seeds.
- In a blender or mixer, combine the pomegranate seeds, oats, milk, yogurt, honey and cinnamon powder.
- You can use vanilla essence instead of cinnamon powder.
- Blend everything until smooth and frothy.
- Pour into glasses and top with honey and ice cubes
- Serve immediately.
Check out other Beverage Recipes: