Chocolate Quinoa Pudding Recipe
Prep Time: 5 mins|Cook time: 15 mins| Serves: 1
Author:Hari Chandana P
Recipe type: Breakfast, dessert
- 1/2 cup Quinoa
- 1 1/2 cup Milk
- 1.5 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 2 tbsp Sugar or to taste
- Few drops of Vanilla Essence (optional)
- 1 tsp Honey
- Chopped almonds, walnuts, raisins and cranberries as needed
- Banana (optional)
- Combine the rinsed quinoa and 1 1/4 cups of milk in a heavy bottomed vessel.
- Cover with a lid and let it cook until soft and cooked.
- Then add remaining 1/4 cup of milk and cook for a couple of minutes.
- Add the sugar and cocoa powder and mix until well combined.
- Turn off the flame and add vanilla essence. Mix well and transfer the mixture to a serving bowl.
- Top with nuts, banana and honey and serve warm or chilled.
You might also like to check these recipes: