Chocolate Banana Jam / Spread Recipe
Prep Time: 5 mins|Cook time: 10 mins| Makes: approx. 1.5 cups
Author:Hari Chandana P
Recipe type: Side
- 1 cup Mashed Banana
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1.5 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- Mash the banana until creamy or chunky.
- Combine the mashed banana, sugar and lemon juice in a pan and mix well.
- Turn off the flame and add the cocoa powder.
- Mix until well combined and let it cool completely.
- Store in an clean airtight container and refrigerate for a couple of weeks.
You might also like to check these recipes: