Mango Falooda Recipe
Prep Time: 5 mins|Cook time: 15 mins| Serves: 2
Author:Hari Chandana P
Recipe type: Dessert, Sweet
- 1/2 cup Mango Puree or as needed
- 3 tbsp Rose Syrup / Rooh Afza
- 1 cup Milk, boiled and cooled
- 3/4 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Falooda Seeds / Sabja / Sweet Basil / Tukmaria Seeds
- 2 – 3 Scoops of Vanilla or Mango Ice Cream
- 3 – 4 tbsp Vermicelli or Falooda Sev
- Chopped Mango for Garnish (optional)
- Cherries or Tutti Frutti for garnish
- Almonds for Garnish (optional)
- Add sugar to the milk and mix until the sugar dissolves completely. Place it in the refrigerator until chilled.
- Soak the basil seed in one cup of water for 15 minutes. Drain excess water and set aside.
- Cook the vermicelli with enough water until soft and cooked. Rinse the cooked vermicelli with cold water and drain. Keep it aside.
- Place 1.5 tbsp of rose syrup in a glass.
- Then add 1.5 – 2 tbsp of soaked basil seeds.
- Then add 1.5 tbsp of cooked vermicelli over it.
- Now add the 3 – 4 tbsp of mango pulp to it.
- Now slowly pour 1/2 cup of chilled milk over it.
- Then top with a scoop of vanilla or mango ice cream.
- Garnish with mango pieces, cherries, almonds or tutti frutti.
- Serve immediately.
You might also like to check these recipes: