Here is a complete list of Holi Recipes
Tutti Frutti Kesar Burfi with Khoya
Prep Time: 5 mins|Cook time: 10 mins| Makes: 9 small pieces
Author:Hari Chandana P
Recipe type: Sweet, Dessert
- 1 cup Unsweetened Khoya / Mawa, crumbled
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 2 tbsp Tutti Frutti
- A pinch of Saffron
- A pinch of Cardamom Powder
- 1 – 2 tbsp Milk
- 1/2 tsp Ghee
- Soak the saffron in hot milk for 5 minutes and crush it well. Set aside.
- Take the crumbled khoya in a heavy bottomed fan and fry for a minute.
- Add the sugar, saffron milk and cardamom powder and mix well until combined.
- Keep stirring over medium – low flame for 5 – 7 minutes or until the mixture thickens.
- Finally add the tutti frutti and mix well.
- Grease a plate with little ghee and pour the mixture on it.
- Let it cool completely and cut into desired shapes.