If you are looking for more beverage recipes for summer then do check Mango Kesar Lassi, Banana Grape Smoothie, Gulkand Lassi, Banana Almond Milkshake, Mango Mastani, Banana Rose Milkshake and Falooda.
Strawberry Milkshake Recipe
Prep Time: 5 mins|Cook time: 0 mins| Serves: 2
Author:Hari Chandana P
Recipe type: beverage, breakfast
- 1 cup Chopped Strawberries
- 1 to 1.5 cups Chilled Milk
- 2 – 3 tbsp Sugar
- Few Ice Cubes (optional)
- Rinse the strawberries and chop them roughly.
- Take the chopped strawberries and sugar in a blender / mixie and blend.
- Then add milk and ice cubes and blend it till smooth and frothy.
- Adjust milk to get the desired consistency.
- Pour the milkshake into glasses and garnish with strawberries.
- Serve chilled.
You might also like to check these recipes: