South Indian Broccoli Pakora Recipe
Prep Time: 15 mins|Cook time: 15 mins| Serves: 2 – 3
Author:Hari Chandana P
Recipe type: Snack
- 2.5 cups Broccoli Florets
- 1 cup Besan / Chickpea Flour
- 1/2 cup Rice Flour
- 1/2 tsp Carom Seeds / Ajwain
- A pinch of Baking Soda
- 2 tsp Red Chilli Powder or as needed
- Salt to taste
- Oil for deep frying
- In a mixing bowl, combine the chickpea flour, rice flour, salt, baking soda, carom seeds and red chilli powder.
- Heat oil in a pan for deep frying.
- Add water little by little and make a little thick batter.
- Dip the each broccoli floret into the batter and carefully drop it in hot oil.
- Deep fry until golden brown color.
- Drain in a paper towel and serve hot with tomato sauce.