If you are looking for more curry recipes then do check Meal maker gravy, Tofu Butter Masala, Badami Paneer, Vendakka Thoran, Gutti Vankaya Kobbari Karam, Arbi Ka Saag and Aloo Allam Pachimirchi Koora.
Chakkakuru Mezhukkupuratti Recipe
Prep Time: 15 mins|Cook time: 20 mins| Serves: 3
Author:Hari Chandana P
Recipe type: Side dish
- 2 cups Sliced Jackfruit Seeds
- 1 medium Onion
- 2 tsp finely chopped Garlic
- 1/4 tsp Crushed Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Red Chilli Powder or as needed
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- Few Curry Leaves
- 2 – 3 tbsp Coconut Oil
- Salt to taste
- Bring water to boil. Add the sliced jackfruit seeds, turmeric powder and salt. Cover and cook until soft and cooked.
- Drain water and set aside.
- Heat oil in a heavy bottomed pan. Add the garlic and fry for a minute.
- Add the curry leaves and chopped onion and fry until light brown color.
- Add the cooked jackfruit seeds, salt, red chilli powder and black pepper and combine well.
- Fry over a low – medium flame until light brown color.
- Serve hot with rice and ghee.
You might also like to check these recipes: