- 1 cup Fresh Cream
- 1/2 cup Milk, boiled & cooled
- 1/2 cup Cocoa Powder
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 2 tsp Vanilla Essence
- Combine the sugar and cocoa powder in a mixing bowl and mix.
- Add milk and vanilla essence and mix well without any lumps.
- Add the fresh cream and combine well.
- Blend this cocoa mixture in a mixer for a minute.
- Transfer it to a container. Cover and freeze till it is almost set.
- After that take out and blend it again until creamy.
- Pour back again in the same container and cover.
- Freeze till it is firm.
- Scoop and serve.
Adapted from Cusineart
You might also like to check these recipes:
- Methi Paratha
- Ganesh Chaturthi Recipes
- Sabudana Payasam
- Eggless Mango Cake
- Eggless Banana Cake
- Carrot Peanut Chutney
- Radish Chutney
- Diwali Recipes (130+ Recipes)
- Chocolate Peda