Vegetable Bread Pizza Recipe
Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook time: 7 mins| Serves: 2-3
Author:Hari Chandana P
Recipe type: Snack
- 6 Bread Slices
- 1 Capsicum
- 1 Tomato
- 1 Onion
- 6 tbsp Mozzarella Cheese or as required
- 3 tbsp Tomato / Pizza / Pasta Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Oregano / Italian Seasoning
- Black Pepper Powder as required
- Chop the vegetables into small pieces and keep them aside.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degree C.
- Spread the tomato / pasta sauce on one side of the bread.
- Then top with the chopped vegetables.
- Sprinkle pepper powder and oregano.
- Sprinkle the grated cheese over the vegetables.
- Bake them in the preheated oven for 6 – 7 minutes at 200 degree C.
- Serve hot with red chilli flakes and tomato ketchup.
You might also like to check these recipes:
- Gujarati Dal
- Milkmaid Rava Laddu
- Rava Modak
- Banana Sheera
- Ranga Alur Puli Pithe
- Garlic Kara Sev
- Chana Dal Sundal
- Semiya Pulihora
- Methi Paratha
- Onion Kachori