Banana Almond Pista Milkshake Recipe
Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook time: 0 mins| Serves: 2
Author:Hari Chandana P
Recipe type: Beverage
- 1 to 1.5 cup Chopped Banana
- 1 cup Milk
- 10 – 15 Almonds
- 10 – 15 Pistachios
- 1 tbsp Sugar or as required
- Ice Cubes
- Peel and chop the banana into pieces and set aside.
- Combine the almonds and pistachios in a blender and grind to a fine powder.
- Add the chopped banana and sugar and blend until smooth.
- Now add milk and ice cubes and blend until frothy.
- If you want a thin consistency, add little more milk while blending.
- Pour the milkshake into glasses and garnish with chopped almonds and pista.
- Serve chilled.