- 1 cup Peanuts
- 1/2 cup Sesame Seeds
- 3/4 cup Jaggery, powdered
- Heat a pan on medium flame, add the peanuts and roast them till they turn brown.
- Remove from the flame and let them cool completely.
- Remove the skin of the peanuts completely and set aside.
- Dry roast the sesame seeds until golden color.
- Allow them to cool completely.
- Grind the roasted peanuts and sesame seeds into a coarse powder.
- Now add the powdered jaggery to it and blend it again until combined and then form into ladoos.
- Take a small portion of the mixture and form into a ball.
- Store them in an airtight container.