Indian Lemon Tea Recipe
Prep Time: 0 mins | Cook time: 5 mins | Serves: 3 – 4
Author:Hari Chandana P
Recipe type: Beverage
- 2 cups Water
- 1 tbsp Tea Powder
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp Sugar or as needed
- In a saucepan, bring water to a boil.
- Add the tea powder and let it simmer for a minute.
- Turn off the flame and add the sugar and lemon juice to it and mix it well until the sugar dissolves completely.
- Strain the tea through the strainer into a bowl.
- Pour the tea into cups and serve hot.
You might also like to check these recipes: