If you are looking for more summer drink recipes then do check Watermelon Mint Juice, Rooh Afza Lemonade, Mango Kesar Lassi, Shikanji, Gulkand Lassi, Cucumber Lassi, Grape Juice and Dry Fruit Milkshake.
Watermelon Rooh Afza Juice Recipe
Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook time: 0 mins | Serves: 2
Author:Hari Chandana P
Recipe type: Beverage
- 2 cups Watermelon, Chopped & De-seeded
- 1 tbsp Rooh Afza / Rose Syrup
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Sugar or as needed
- A few Ice Cubes
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- You can strain the juice through the strainer to remove the pulp.
- Pour the juice into glasses.
- Add the ice cubes to it and serve immediately.
You might also like to check these recipes: