Homemade Vanilla Cinnamon Ice Cream Recipe
Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook time: 5 mins | Serves: 4 – 5
Author: Hari Chandana P
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 cup Cream
- 2 cups Milk
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1 tbsp Corn Flour / Corn Starch
- 1.5 tsp Cinnamon Powder
- 1.5 tsp Vanilla Essence
- Dissolve the corn flour in little milk and keep aside.
- Combine the milk and sugar in a vessel and bring to a boil.
- Add the corn flour mixture and let it simmer for 4 – 5 minutes or until milk thickens.
- Turn off the flame and let it cool completely.
- In a bowl, add the cream, cinnamon and vanilla and combine.
- Add the milk mixture and mix everything.
- Transfer it to a container.
- Cover and freeze till it is almost set.
- Break the mixture into pieces with a knife and blend it in a mixer until smooth.
- Pour back again in the same container and cover. Freeze till it is firm.
- Scoop and serve.
You might also like to check these recipes:
- Banana Lassi
- Kesar Lassi
- Homemade Khoya
- Bread Rasmalai
- Watermelon Mint Juice
- Puran Poli
- Gur Paare
- Mawa Coconut Jaggery Laddu
- Saag Aloo
- Shahi Paneer