If you are looking for more eggless baking recipes then do check eggless banana cake, Vegan cardamom cupcakes, Almond Rose cookies, Eggless whole wheat cake, Saffron Cookies, Eggless Mango Cake and vanilla sponge cake.
Eggless Sorghum Flour Banana Muffins Recipe
Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook time: 22 mins | Makes: 8 Muffins
- 3/4 cup Sorghum Flour / Jowar Flour , sifted
- 3/4 cup Mashed Banana (about 2 ripe bananas)
- 6 tbsp Sugar
- 1/4 cup Oil
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking
- A big pinch of Salt
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Essence
- Cashews or Almonds for topping
- Mix the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree C.
- Line a cupcake pan or 8 muffin cups with paper liners and set aside.
- Combine the banana pulp, oil, sugar and vanilla in a mixing bowl. Whisk well until the sugar dissolves.
- Add the flour in 2 batches to the banana mixture and gently fold it until the batter shows no trace of flour.
- Don’t overbeat or overmix.
- Fill each muffin cup about 3/4 full with batter.
- Top with some chopped nuts.
- Immediately place them in the preheated oven.
- Bake at 180 degree C for 20 – 22 minutes or till a toothpick inserted into the middle of the muffin comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and place them on a wire rack to cool.
- Let them cool completely and serve!
You might also like to check these recipes:
- Thotakura Kootu
- Moong Dal Tadka
- Cabbage Pappu
- Banana Lassi
- Banana Rose Milkshake
- Pazham Pori
- Aratipandu Appalu
- Baked Nimki
- Banana Chips
- Onam Recipes