Homemade Sandwich Masala – An Indian Spice Blend Recipe
Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook time: 5 mins | Makes: about 3 tbsp
Author:Hari Chandana P
Recipe type:Spice Powder
Recipe adapted from – Tarla Dalal
- 2 tbsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 tsp Black Peppercorns
- 1 1/2 tsp Cinnamon stick pieces
- 1 tsp Fennel Seeds
- 1 tsp Black Salt
- 1/2 tsp Cloves
- 1/2 tsp Amchoor / Dried Mango Powder
- Dry roast the cloves, peppercorns, cumin seeds, fennel seeds and cinnamon on a medium flame.
- Keep stirring continuously.
- Roast them till golden brown color and leaves nice aroma.
- Remove from the flame and let them cool completely.
- Grind the roasted ingredients, black salt and amchoor into a fine powder.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Sprinkle this powder on any sandwich and serve.
You might also like to check these recipes:
- Beans Coconut Curry
- Radish Chutney
- Gummadikaya Vadiyalu
- Sabudana Papad
- Sweet Corn Custard
- Gummadi Pindi Miriyam
- Mango Sambar
- Gulab Jamun
- Semiya Payasam