If you are looking for more peanut recipes then do check Peanut Dates chocolate truffles, Chocolate Peanut Butter, Peanut Sundal, Peanut Chakli, Peanut Kozhukattai, Peanut Tomato Chutney, Peanut Coriander Chutney and Peanut Ragi Laddu.
Homemade Cinnamon Peanut Butter Recipe
Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook time: 10 mins | Makes: 1/2 cup approx.
Author:Hari Chandana P
Recipe type: Spread
- 1 cup Peanuts
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 3/4 – 1 tsp Cinnamon Powder
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- Heat a heavy bottomed pan on a medium flame and roast the peanuts to brown color.
- Let them cool and remove the skin of the peanuts completely.
- Put the roasted peanuts in a mixie jar and pulse them a few times. Then grind it to a powder.
- Add the sugar, salt and oil to the peanut mixture and grind until smooth.
- Add the cinnamon powder and continue grinding until the peanut butter is smooth, creamy and shiny.
- Transfer the peanut butter to an airtight container and close the lid.
- Store in the refrigerator for a couple of weeks.
- Spread the cinnamon peanut butter over the bread slices and make sandwiches.
You might also like to check these recipes: