If you are looking for more Beverage Recipes then do check Rooh Afza Lemonade, Kesar lassi, Banana Rose Milkshake, Iced Lemon Tea, Watermelon Mint Juice, Namkeen Cucumber Lassi, Sweet Lassi, Apple Cinnamon milkshake, Banana Milkshake and Mango Milkshake.
Banana Lassi / Indian Banana Yogurt Drink Recipe
Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook time: 0 mins | Serves: 2 – 3
Author: Hari Chandana P
Recipe type: Beverage
- 1 cup Yogurt
- 2 large Bananas
- 3 – 4 tsp Sugar or as needed
- 1/8 tsp Cardamom Powder
- 1/2 cup Cold Water or as needed
- Ice Cubes
- Take the yogurt, chopped bananas, cardamom powder and sugar in a blender.
- Blend it well until smooth and creamy.
- Add water and blend until well combined.
- If you want a slightly thin consistency, add little more water to the lassi while blending.
- Pour it into glasses and add ice cubes.
- You can also chill the lassi in the refrigerator.
- Serve chilled.
You might also like to check these recipes: