If you are searching for more Holi Sweets Recipes then do check Dodha Burfi, Khoya Besan Laddu, Gulab Jamun, 7 cup burfi, Chocolate Mawa Burfi, Semiya Payasam, Bread rasmalai, Milkmaid Rava Laddu, Kaju Katli and Paneer Payasam.
Mawa Coconut Jaggery Ladoo Recipe
Hari Chandana PIndianDessert
Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook time: 25 mins | Makes: 25 – 30 ladoos
- 1 cup Unsweetened Khoya / Mawa, crumbled
- 1 cup Grated Fresh Coconut
- 1 cup Powdered Jaggery
- 1/4 cup Dessicated Coconut or as needed
- 1/4 tsp Cardamom Powder
- 1 tsp Ghee
- Combine the powdered jaggery and little water in a heavy bottomed pan.
- The amount of water should be just enough to soak the jaggery.
- Heat until the jaggery dissolves completely.
- Add the crumbled khoya, coconut and cardamom powder and combine.
- Mix very well to avoid lumps.
- Let the mixture cook on a medium flame.
- When the mixture start leaving the sides of the pan, add ghee and mix.
- Stir continuously until you get a thick and lumpy mixture (refer the above image).
- Remove it from the flame and let it cool completely.
- Divide the cooked mixture into round shape balls.
- Roll the each ball in dessicated coconut.
- Let them dry for sometime.
- Store them in an airtight container.
You might also like to check these recipes: