If you are looking for more Valentine’s Day recipes then do check Eggless strawberry cake, gulab jamun, Rose almond cookies, Cardamom Panna cotta, Microwave Palkova, Microwave besan ladoo and Snowball Cookies
Dates Peanut Chocolate Truffles Recipe
Hari Chandana PIndianDessert
Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook time: 15 mins | Makes: 15
- 1 1/2 cups Pitted Dates
- 1/4 cup Peanuts
- 3 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 2 tsp Unsalted Butter
- Cocoa Powder or Coarsely powdered roasted peanuts
- Heat a heavy bottomed pan on a low flame and roast the peanuts to brown color.
- Let them cool and rub the skins off.
- Melt the butter in a pan and add the dates. Let it cook until soft and pulpy.
- Remove from the flame and allow it to cool.
- Grind the roasted peanuts, cooked dates and cocoa powder to a sticky mixture. Scrape down the sides as needed.
- Roll the mixture into 1 inch small round balls. Roll them in coarsely powder peanuts or cocoa powder.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
You might also like to check these recipes: