If you are looking for more Eggless Baking recipes then do check Vegan Banana Cake, Eggless Vanilla Sponge Cake, Eggless Mango Cake, Snowball Cookies, Coconut Cookies, Tutti Frutti Cookies, Wheat Cashew Cookies and Nankhatai.
Eggless Whole Wheat Tutti Frutti Cake
Hari Chandana PWorldDessert
Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook time: 35 mins | Serves: 8
- 1 and 3/4 cups Wheat Flour
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Water
- 5 tbsp Oil
- 5 tbsp Tutti Frutti
- 2 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 and 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- A pinch of Salt
- Mix the flour, salt and baking soda and sieve this together to ensure even mixing. Set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree C.
- Grease an 8″ round cake pan with oil and set aside.
- Combine the sugar, oil, water, lemon juice and vanilla in a mixing bowl and whisk until the sugar completely dissolves.
- Add the tutti frutti and mix.
- Add the flour in 2 bathes and gently fold the mixture until the batter shows no trace of flour. Don’t overmix or overbeat.
- Quickly pour this batter into the greased cake pan.
- Immediately place the pan in the preheated oven. Bake at 180 degree C for 35 minutes or till a toothpick inserted into the middle of the cake and comes out clean.
- Allow the cake to cool down for 15 minutes and then invert.
- Let it cool down completely and cut into pieces.
You might also like to check these recipes: