Eggless Wheat Coconut Cookies Recipe
Hari Chandana PWorld, IndianCookies
Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook time: 18 mins | Makes: 10 – 12 cookies
- 1/2 cup Wheat Flour
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened Dessicated Coconut
- 1/4 cup Unsalted Butter, softened
- A pinch of Salt
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1 tbsp Milk or as needed
- 1.5 tbsp Unsweetened Dessicated Coconut for garnish
- Grind the sugar into a fine powder and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree C.
- In a mixing bowl, add the butter and powdered sugar and mix it until light and creamy.
- Add the vanilla and salt and combine.
- Now add the wheat flour and coconut to it and mix everything.
- Then sprinkle the milk little by little over it and mix well to make smooth dough.
- The dough should be very soft.
- Divide the cookie dough into 10 – 12 round balls and flatten them with your palms to shape the cookies.
- Dip the top side of the cookies into the coconut and place them on a baking tray spacing about 1 inch apart.
- Bake the cookies in the preheated oven for 18 minutes at 180 degree C.
- Remove them from the oven and let them cool down for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Place them on a wire rack and allow them to cool.
- They will be soft when taken out, but will firm up once they cool.
- Store in an airtight container.
You might also like to check these recipes: