- 1 cup Rose Petals, tightly packed (petals of fragrant and light pink roses)
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- Collect the fresh and fragrant rose petals.
- Gently wash the petals with water and let them dry on a paper or cloth.
- Put the petals into the mixie. Quickly pulse the petals one or two times to shred them. You can also chop the petals into pieces.
- Spread a layer of rose petals in a dry glass jar.
- Now spread a layer of sugar over the rose petals evenly.
- Then again spread a layer of petals over the sugar layer.
- Repeat till all the petals are over.
- Close the jar with a lid and keep it in the sunlight for 7 – 10 days
- Mix the gulkand every other day using a clean spoon.
- Store in an airtight container and refrigerate it.
Other Homemade Recipes