And here’s a full list of 101 Diwali Special Recipes
Khoya Besan Ladoo Recipe
Hari Chandana P Indian Dessert
Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook time: 10 mins | Makes: 10 Laddus
- 1/2 cup Besan / Chickpea Flour
- 1/2 cup Khoya / Mawa, crumbled
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Cardamom Powder
- 1/4 cup Ghee (melted)
- Raisin for garnish
- Grind the sugar into a fine powder and set aside.
- Heat the ghee in a heavy bottomed pan. Add the besan and stir.
- Keep on stirring and continue to roast for 8 -10 minutes on a low flame, till a nice aroma comes out of it.
- Turn off the flame. Add the crumbled khoya and mix well.
- Let it cool a bit and add the powdered sugar and cardamom powder. Mix very well.
- When the mixture is warm enough to handle, make into laddus.
- Let them cool completely and store in an airtight container.
You might also like to check these recipes: