Indori Bhutte Ka Kees Recipe
- 2 Corn Cobs (I used sweet corn)
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 2 Green Chillies
- 1/2 tsp Grated Ginger
- 1/2 tsp Mustard Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder
- A big pinch of Hing
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 2 tbsp Grated Fresh Coconut
- Chopped Coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
- Juice of half a lemon
- Grate or grind the corn into a coarse paste and set aside.
- Heat oil in a heavy bottomed pan. Add the mustard seeds and cumin seeds and let them splutter.
- Then add the hing, finely chopped green chillies and grated ginger and stir for a few seconds.
- Now add the grated corn and turmeric powder and mix.
- Fry until the color changes slightly.
- Now add the milk to it and combine well.
- Cover the pan with a lid and let it cook on a low flame.
- Cook until all the milk evaporates and the mixture thickens.
- Add the salt to it and mix well.
- Turn off the flame and add the lemon juice and coriander leaves. Mix well
- Garnish with grated coconut, coriander leaves and lemon wedges.
- Serve hot as a snack.
You might also like to check these recipes: