Homemade Raw Banana Chips Recipe
Hari Chandana PIndianSnack
Prep Time: 20 mins | Cook time: 10 mins | Serves: 1 – 2
- 1 Raw Banana / Plantain
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder
- Salt to taste
- Cooking Oil / Coconut Oil for deep frying
- Slit the banana skin with a knife and peel the skin.
- Slice the banana into thin slices using a slicer.
- Add salt and turmeric powder to the slices. Sprinkle a handful of water on them and mix very well.
- Spread the turmeric coated slices on a cloth and let them dry for 15 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan for deep frying. Deep fry the slices on a medium flame until crispy. Drain in a paper towel and let them cool. Store in an airtight container.
You might also like to check these recipes: