Lobia Chaat / Black Eyed Peas Chaat Recipe
Hari Chandana PIndianSnack
Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook time: 10 mins | Serves: 2
- 3/4 cup Black eyed peas
- 1 Onion, finely copped
- 1 Tomato, chopped
- 1 or 2 green chillies, finely chopped
- 1 tsp chaat masala
- 1 tsp roasted cumin powder
- Red Chilli Powder to taste
- Lemon Juice as needed
- Salt to taste
- Some chopped coriander leaves for garnishing
- Wash and soak the black eyed beans in lot of water overnight.
- Drain water and pressure cook for 3 – 4 whistles with fresh water.
- Drain and transfer the cooked beans into a mixing bowl.
- Add the finely chopped onion, tomato, chat masala, salt, red chilli powder, coriander leaves and lemon juice to it. Mix well.
- Taste and add more spices if needed.
- Serve warm.
You might also like to check these recipes: