1. Wash the mangoes and pat dry.
2. Peel the mangoes and chop into small pieces and set aside.
a heavy bottomed pan, add the finely chopped mango, sugar, lemon juice
and cardamom powder.
4. Mix well and cook on a high flame till the sugar
5. Reduce the flame to medium and
Stir well to prevent scorching.
6. Let it cook until it reaches the
consistency of jam.
7. The jam should be thick and easily spreadable.
8. It will thicken more as it cools.
9. Switch off the
flame and allow it to cool completely.
10. Store the jam in a sterilized jar in the refrigerator for a couple of weeks.
Check out other recipes with Mango: