Milk: 500 ml
Bread Slices : 4
Sugar: 5 tbsp
Saffron Strands : 4 – 5
Chopped almonds and pistachios : as needed
Ghee: 1 tsp
1. Heat milk in a heavy bottomed vessel. Bring it to a boil and reduce the flame.
occasionally until it is reduced to about half the quantity.
soak the saffron in 2 tablespoons of warm milk. Crush it well and set
4. Now add the sugar and saffron in boiling milk and mix well. Let
it boil for a couple of minutes.
5. Fry the nuts in ghee and add it to the
milk and mix well.
6. Switch off the flame and let it cool completely.
Refrigerate it for sometime.
7. Cut the bread slice into small round shape
with the help of a cookie cutter.
8. Place the bread pieces in a serving
bowl and pour the cold milk mixture over it. Let it soak for 5 minutes
and serve chilled.
You might also like to check these recipes:
- Rava Kudumulu
- Rasgulla Recipe
- Kaju Katli
- Rava Ladoo
- Pesara Poornam Boorelu
- Besan Peda
- Dates Coconut Jowar Modak