Sooji Ladoo with Milkmaid Recipe:
Preparation & Cooking Time : 30mins
Makes about 22 -24 laddoos
Semolina: 1 and 1/2 cups
Desiccated Coconut: 1/2 cup
Sweetened Condensed Milk: 1 and 1/4 cup
Milk: less than 1/4 cup or as required
Cardamom Powder: 1/2 tsp
Cashews and Raisins
Ghee: 3 tbsp
1. Heat ghee in a
heavy bottomed frying pan and fry the cashews until light brown color.
2. Then add the raisins and fry until it plumps up. Take them out of the
ghee and set aside.
the same pan, add the semolina and fry
continuously on a medium flame till they change color to light golden.
4. Now add the coconut to it and fry for a few seconds.
5. Then add roasted
nuts and cardamom powder and mix.
6. Add the condensed milk and milk to it and mix very well.
7. Switch off the flame.
8. When the mixture is warm enough to handle take a little portion of it and roll into balls.
9. Store them in an air tight container.
10. Its best to consume within 4-5 days of making them.