Finger Millet Flour / Ragi Flour: 1/2 cup
Garlic Pods: 2
Red Chilli Powder : 1 tsp
Garam Masala Powder: 1 tsp
Turmeric Powder: 1/4 tsp
Salt to taste
Oil for deep frying
1. Mix the peanuts, finger millet flour, salt,
red chilli powder, crushed garlic, turmeric powder and garam masala in a
2. Add a little hot water to the peanuts to make it into a
tight mixture. Mix very well and set aside for 5 minutes.
3. Heat oil in a
pan for deep frying. Drop the flour coated peanuts into the hot oil and
fry until dark color.
4. Drain and place them on a kitchen towel and let
them cool completely. Once they are cool, store in a airtight container.
- You can also check other Snacks recipes here
- Check out other recipes of Finger Millet here
- Back to Recipe Index