|Corn and Peanut Vadai|
- Sweet Corn Kernels : 1/2 cup
- Roasted Peanuts : 1/4 cup
- Onion : 1
- Besan : 2 tbsp
- Rice Flour : 1 tbsp
- Green Chillies : 2
- Amchoor Powder : 1/2 tsp
- Ginger : 1/2 inch piece
- Garlic : 2 – 3 (Optional )
- Cilantro : 2 sprigs
- Salt to taste
- Oil for deep frying
and chop the onion into small pieces and set aside.
peanuts into a coarse powder and set aside.
ginger, garlic and green chillies into a paste.
combine the flours, peanut powder, ground corn, salt, amchoor powder and
chopped cilantro. Mix very well and set aside.
5. Heat oil in a deep frying pan. Divide the corn mixture into equal
size balls and shape each ball to flat patties of medium thickness.
6. Deep fry them until golden brown color and crispy and remove from the
7. Serve on a cloudy day with a cup of hot coffee or tea.